Tuesday, August 7, 2012

I bought a video camera !

I bought a video camera !

Ich habe einen Kamera gekauft !

I'm so satisfied and happy with my new camera, I just don't kow what to do or what to talk about in my videos. I'd like them to be vintage-related (perhaps hair/make-up tutorials or tips on how to date vintage clothing, etc. ), so if you got an idea, please let me know by sending me an e-mail or place a comment on this post. I'd love to make some videos that you'd like to watch :).

Ich bin unglaublich zufrieden mit meiner neuen Kamera, ich weiß nur nicht worüber ich Videos machen soll. Sie sollen schon etwas mit Vintage zu tun haben (Haar-oder Make-up tutorials oder Tipps wie man vintage Kleidung erkennen und datieren kann, usw.),wenn du also eine Idee hast, bitte schreibe mir eine E-mail oder verfasse einen Kommentar. :)

With love,  Jip

1 comment:

seannaapproved said...

Oh, yay for you, girl!

You should definitely do tutorials. I just love watching them. If I ever get a webcam, I'll try and do it myself.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...