Sunday, April 1, 2012

Pink vintage spring/summer coat

Today I decided to talk a walk in the forest near the place where I live. I decided to take my camera as well, because I wanted to take some pictures of my new vintage coat I bought online a few weeks ago. The weather has got a little warmer at last, although it really doesn't look like spring ...

Ich hatte heute beschlossen, einen Spaziergang ins Wald zu machen und meine Kamera mit zu nehmen, da ich ein Paar Fotos von meinen neuen vintage Mantel machen wollte. Ich habe die Mantel vor ein Paar Wochen gekauft. Das Wetter ist ein bisschen wärmer geworden, jedoch fühlt es sich noch immer nicht wie Frühling an.

     
The coat is powder-pink and with pink buttons and very pretty topstiching. The lining has tiny holes and some brown stains and the coat was handmade by someone. It looks very 1940s, so I think it is vintage ( The formal owner bought it from someone who bought it in a vintage store ). And even if it is not, - I really love this coat. It was really cheap and fits me perfectly - I hope I'll have fun with it for many more years !

Die Mantel is puder-rosa, mit rosa Knöpfe und schöne Stiche. Die Futter is ebenfalls rosa und hat kleine Löcher und Flecken. Die Mantel wurde von jemanden selbst gemacht. Er sieht 1940er Jahre aus, deshalb vermute ich auch, dass er vintage ist. (Die letze Besitzeren hat es von jemanden gekauft, der es in einem Vintage-Laden gekauft hat) . Und auch wenn nicht, ich liebe diese Jacke. Er war nicht gerade teuer und passt mich perfekt. Ich hoffe dass ich noch mehrere jahre davon Spaß haben kann.


I hope you have a great evening and week,

with love, Jip

3 comments:

Caroline Åsgård said...

How cute! I realy like your style, gorgeous! :)

Unknown said...

Thanks for your nice comment :)

- Jip

lotte said...

this looks really great!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...