Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Happy Valentine's Day !

It is Valentine's Day and I have no secret admirer, and no boyfriend to celebrate it with ;). I 
 actuallly never really celebrate it, but maybe one day I will. Did you celebrate Valentine's Day ? I hope you all had (and have) a wonderful time today with the person you love.

Valentine's day has been around for ages, but the time which attracts me the most is ofcourse the victorian era and the crafts that were made to give it a special touch. Here you can find information about victorian and vintage Valentine's Day and several crafts you can make yourself right now, or for next year ;).

My apologies for not posting in a very long time. My laptop was broken and even my father could not fix it (and he is very.very good at repairing computers ), so he bought a secondhand Lenovo Thinkpad and I am very happy with it. Altough I am in my last year of school and get tons of homework, I'll try to blog a lot  and make sure you can read something interesting !

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...