Saturday, September 10, 2011

Winter shoes ...

One thing I have not bought yet is a pair of autumn/winter shoes.  I have a pair of edwardian style black boots.



They look a lot like the '16K05' boots you can see in the picture. Except for the fact that mine have shoelaces instead of buttons. The problem is, I wear different styles of vintage clothing ;  sometimes 20s, 30s, 40s or 50s. And unfortunately, edwardian boots just don't match flapper dresses or poodle skirts ;).  So I have to find the perfect boots to go with various styles of dresses. I was thinking of a pair of oldfashioned brown boots. They should be ankle-length or higher and they should be warm for the winter (last year, my shoes got soaked by the snow).  So, both practical and elegant to go with my dresses :). Do you have a good idea of what type of shoe I could buy or are you selling your own shoes that may be the ones that I am looking for ? Then please leave comment,


Jip.









No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...